3 things to blog about.
1. 09A03's pretty pretty mural :)



-----

2. I hated Sims 3 momentarily at about 7pm yesterday night. Why? Because my sim gave birth to triplets, and I was so happy about it, but my stupid baby-sitter carried one of my babies away after her shift AND MY BABY DISAPPEARED. Searched for my poor baby very, very thoroughly around the whole neighbourhood but she's just gone. And my babysitter was replaced with another one. Goddamnit and I exited the game without saving because I really want to have triplets so those hours that I spent playing yesterday were gone as well.
But I replayed (patience is a virtue) and I got my triplets again. :D Those playing Sims 3, don't ever hire a baby-sitter unless it's a last resort thing, or there's a possibility that they will kidnap your baby - and I checked online, there's no way to get your baby back.
-----
3. I AM GOING FOR THE INDIA OELP WITH LEON MABEL AND MOLELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Okay bye bye bye bye!